Today, I am so excited to share my recipe for gluten free rigatoni collage. You are going to love this beautiful collage of various food colors and textures, both pleasant to the eye and the palate. Not only is this delicious, but it’s gluten free.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat 2 tblsp olive oil and 1 garlic clove in a large pot. Cook spinach tossing constantly for 2 minutes. Season with ¼ tsp of salt. Stir and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up with a spatula, about 3 minutes. Add onion and the remaining 3 cloves of garlic. Cook for 8 minutes. Add tomato, spinach, the remaining tsp. of salt and the pepper flakes. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until heated through. Serve over gluten free rigatoni.
- Sunchokes Are the Healthy Vegetable You’re Probably Not Eating - March 23, 2017
- Skinny Low Carb Taco Bowls - March 5, 2017
- Baby Bok Choy With Sweet and Tangy Sauce - February 18, 2017
- Salisbury Steak With Homemade Gravy - February 8, 2017
- Amazing Slow Cooker Pot Roast You’ve Got To Try - January 27, 2017