You are sure to hear giggles from your children when you announce that you are serving gluten free pigs in a blanket for breakfast. Seriously, though, they are quite delicious.
I use Pamela’s gluten free baking & pancake mix for the pancake. I prefer the taste of milk instead of water in my batter. For the sausages, I like Applegate Farms sausage because they are not only gluten free, but also antibiotic free, with no added hormones. You may prefer Jones sausage which are all natural and gluten free, too.
- 1 cup Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
- 1⅓ cup organic whole milk
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1 organic egg, beaten
- 1 package gluten free breakfast sausage, browned in skillet according to package directions
- Butter for greasing skillet
- Stir together gluten free baking & pancake mix, milk, oil and egg in a bowl. Melt butter on your skillet over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto your skillet. When edges start to brown, lift with a spatula and flip. Brown and remove to a plate. Then wrap each pancake around a gluten free sausage. Serving suggestions: Sprinkle each with powdered sugar, drizzle with maple syrup and watch them disappear.
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017