My husband likes to experiment with our Vitamix. It reminds him of chemistry class. Here is his latest green smoothie creation. We call it Afternoon Boost. Wow!
This is so good, I just have to share it with you.
- 4 medium organic carrots
- 1 organic gala apple
- 5 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- ½ organic avacado
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 1 cup organic watermelon
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 3 cups water
- dash organic cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 7 cups
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017