Your family is sure to love this wonderful chicken dish. It is a huge favorite with my family and close friends. They can’t believe it’s gluten free! The combination of herbs and wine is mouthwatering delicious.
The marinade is both blended and heated in my Vitamix. Incredibly, Vitamix is so much more than a blender.
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tblsp powdered sugar (or your favorite sugar substitute; I use Stevia )
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ cups oil
- 1½ tblsp Bob’s Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ cup water
- 2 tblsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tblsp chopped green onion
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 lbs. - 3 lbs. thin-sliced chicken breasts (I make plenty because everyone is sure to want leftovers the next day)
- Prepare marinade:
- Combine egg yolks, salt, sugar and lemon juice in Vitamix or blender.
- Slowly pour in 1 cup of oil, a few drops at a time, mixing thoroughly.
- Add remaining ½ cup of oil a little faster, carefully blending about 1 minute.
- Mix the flour, mustard, water, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth. Add to mixture in Vitamix and heat on "Hot Soup" setting. (If you don't have a Vitamix, pour into a small saucepan and cook until thickened, and then add hot, thickened sauce to mixture in blender and blend for another minute).
- Stir in wine, garlic cloves, green onion, basil and thyme.
- Prepare chicken breasts:
- Pour marinade over chicken in a shallow glass baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Broil marinated chicken:
- Place chicken in several batches on a greased broiler pan being careful not to crowd the pan. Broil 4-6 minutes on each side brushing frequently with marinade.
- Approximate Preparation time: 20 minutes plus refrigerating
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment below.
More about Vitamix:
It’s so quick and easy to chop, cream, blend, heat, or churn in one machine and it’s a snap to clean. You can order Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017