Everybody loves spaghetti with clam sauce. It’s quick and delicious. For the best-tasting gluten-free pasta, try Sam Mills pasta d’oro.
Spaghetti is complimented beautifully by the homemade clam sauce. Clams are a wonderful source of Vitamin A, B12, selenium, magnesium, iron, and omega-3. The clam sauce turns spaghetti into an elegant dish for any special occasion. It’s hard to believe how quick and easy the sauce is to make. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until golden. Then add the clams and white wine, simmering until slightly thickened, just five minutes, before adding salt, pepper, parsley, and butter.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil, with some salt and oil. Add gluten free spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse the spaghetti. Toss with clam sauce and top with grated parmesan cheese.
That’s it. An easy elegant meal. Enjoy!
Love this recipe? Pin it!
- 16 oz. package of Sam Mills gluten-free spaghetti ,cook according to package
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams with juice
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Bring pot of water to a boil, with about 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil. Add gf spaghetti and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet heat oil over a medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook until golden. Add clams with the juice and the wine and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add drained pasta, salt, pepper, parsley and butter to the sauce. Toss and top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017