You are going to love this wonderful no-fail gluten free meatloaf. It’s delicious with homemade mashed potatoes, and best of all it’s gluten free.
Gluten Free Meatloaf
Author: The Gluten Free Homestead
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup Shar’s bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- ⅓ cup Ketchup
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a glass loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 ¼ hours.
- Spread ketchup over the top of the meatloaf and bake 15 minutes more.
- Let meatloaf sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan to serve.
- For a terrific gluten free gravy mix try Maxwell's Kitchen or make Velvety Smooth gluten free gravy (recipe here).
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017