You are going to love this wonderful no-fail gluten free meatloaf. It’s delicious with homemade mashed potatoes, and best of all it’s gluten free.
Gluten Free Meatloaf
Author: The Gluten Free Homestead
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup Shar’s bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- ⅓ cup Ketchup
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a glass loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 ¼ hours.
- Spread ketchup over the top of the meatloaf and bake 15 minutes more.
- Let meatloaf sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan to serve.
- For a terrific gluten free gravy mix try Maxwell's Kitchen or make Velvety Smooth gluten free gravy (recipe here).
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017