Envision mounds of spaghetti, fork twirling strands in a spoon, tasty meatballs, topped with red sauce and all gluten free. For the best tasting pasta, try Sams Mills pasta d’oro.
You may skip the meatballs and simply add 1 pound browned ground beef, seasoned with salt to marinara sauce for a delicious and quick Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
- Prepare Meatballs
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl to blend. Stir in the cheese and GF breadcrumbs. Mix in the beef. Shape into meatballs.
- Either fry meatballs in oil and brown them well on all sides over medium-low heat, turning carefully about 10 minutes or broil, as I do, for 5 minutes on each side.
- Then transfer the meatballs to sauce, cover, and simmer on the lowest heat for 25 to 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve hot over cooked GF spaghetti and pass the grated Parmesan.
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017