Envision mounds of spaghetti, fork twirling strands in a spoon, tasty meatballs, topped with red sauce and all gluten free. For the best tasting pasta, try Sams Mills pasta d’oro.
Here’s how to make your meatballs.
Whisk together egg, parsley, onion, ketchup, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to blend. Stir in parmesan cheese and gluten-free breadcrumbs. Then mix in ground beef. Shape into meatballs. Not too tightly. You want to lightly roll them between your hands to form a ball that feels like it will just hold together.
Then either fry your meatballs in oil and brown them well on all sides over medium-low heat or broil them, as I do.
Finally, transfer the meatballs to your sauce, cover, and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through.
Serve them hot over cooked gluten-free spaghetti topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 16 oz. package of Sams Mills GF spaghetti ,cook according to package
- 2½ cups gluten free Marinara sauce, homemade or store bought
- For Meatballs:
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Shar’s bread crumbs
- 1 pound ground beef
- Prepare Meatballs
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl to blend. Stir in the cheese and GF breadcrumbs. Mix in the beef. Shape into meatballs.
- Either fry meatballs in oil and brown them well on all sides over medium-low heat, turning carefully about 10 minutes or broil, as I do, for 5 minutes on each side.
- Then transfer the meatballs to sauce, cover, and simmer on the lowest heat for 25 to 30 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve hot over cooked GF spaghetti and pass the grated Parmesan.
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017