Chicken Fingers are not just for kids anymore. These will please everyone in the family. I use Panko style gluten free bread crumbs (Japan’s secret ingredient for crunch) .The taste is fantastic; you cannot tell they are gluten free.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken.
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Combine gf flour, paprika and salt, in a seperate bowl.
- Place gf Panko style bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip cutlets in flour mixture, then in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
- Heat oil in a heavy 10-12 inch skillet over medium-high heat until shimmery and fragrant. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 2 minutes on each side, adding more oil if necessary. Drain on paper towels. Pair with gf honey mustard salad dressing, gf barbecue sauce or ketchup.
Thanks for stopping by. Do you have a tip for cooking for food allergies? Please stay and leave me a comment below.
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017