What makes the perfect breakfast? French toast is simple and easy to make. And it tastes delicious!
- ⅓ cup milk
- dash of salt
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. oil
- gluten free bread
- butter to grease your skillet
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Soak your favorite gluten free bread in mixture until saturated. Grease skillet with butter over medium heat. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with orange slices and strawberries. Serve hot with organic maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017