Grainless Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (or cayenne pepper if you like heat)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine eggs, tapioca starch,, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in the batter and coat well.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in batches into the hot skillet, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Transfer to broiler pan and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Gluten Free Homestead at http://www.glutenfreehomestead.com/2015/06/grainless-crispy-chicken-nuggets/