Broiled Lamb Chops with Chermoula Sauce
- 6-8 lamb chops
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 small shallot, diced
- ¼ teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Marinate: Marinate lamb chops with 1 tablespoon oil, garlic and oregano. Set chops aside for 15 minutes.
- Chermoula: In a medium bowl, whisk together parsley, cilantro, shallots, cumin, coriander, vinegar and ¼ cup oil until combined. Set aside.
- Broil lamb chops: Season chops on both sides with salt. Broil for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with chermoula sauce.
Recipe by Gluten Free Homestead at http://www.glutenfreehomestead.com/2015/05/broiled-lamb-chops-with-chermoula-sauce/