Blackberries & Coconut Whipped Cream
Author: Gluten Free Homestead
- Refrigerate the can of coconut milk overnight. Chill a bowl and the beaters of your hand mixer as well.
- When you are ready to make the whipped cream, be careful not to shake the can. Spoon the solid coconut fat at the top of the can into the cold bowl, leaving the coconut water behind.
- With your hand mixer, beat the coconut fat into a firm whipped cream, about 3-5 minutes.
- When the consistency is right, add stevia or honey. Beat again until combined.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Divide blackberries into dessert dishes and top with coconut whipped cream.
Recipe by Gluten Free Homestead at http://www.glutenfreehomestead.com/2015/05/blackberries-coconut-whipped-cream/