Healing Green Smoothie
Author: The Gluten Free Homestead
Serves: 42 ounces
- 4-5 large leaves of romaine lettuce
- 3 larges leaves of kale
- 1 large Granny Smith apple (cut into slices with seeds removed)
- 3 cups waters
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 6 medium strawberries
- 1-2 celery stalks
- ½ avocado (peeled and pit removed)
- Place lettuce leaves, kale leaves, and Granny Smith apple slices in Vitamix (or blender).
- Add three cups of water.
- Chop up one cup of carrots and add to Vitamix.
- Next add strawberries, celery stalks, and avocado.
- Blend on smoothie setting.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Use only organic fruits and vegetables. Wash all ingredients in filtered water.
Cut ends off all vegetables. Add more water to final drink if it is too thick.
Recipe by Gluten Free Homestead at http://www.glutenfreehomestead.com/2015/04/my-healing-green-smoothie/