Gluten Free Philly Cheesesteak
Author: The Gluten Free Homestead
- 1 tblsp. olive oil
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 tblsp garlic, minced
- ¼ lb. Boar's Head Roast Beef, sliced thin
- cheese (provolone, american or cheddar. It's up to you)
- Saute peppers and onions in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Brown Roast Beef for about 1-2 minutes in the same pan and then add the vegetables back into the pan.
- Stir and top with cheese to melt.
- Prepare sauce to spread on each roll by mixing together 1 tblsp. of mayonnaise and 1 tblsp. of ketchup for each roll.
Recipe by Gluten Free Homestead at http://www.glutenfreehomestead.com/2014/01/review-against-the-grain-rolls/