Hey, guys! Check out the newest video I just uploaded on YouTube.
We all know that the kitchen can be a very dangerous place. Kitchen accidents happen even to top chefs. Did you happen to see the Thanksgiving episode on the Food network a few years ago when celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis sliced her finger during live filming? That hurts.
Watch this video to see how to cut spaghetti squash without cutting your fingers. And then how to quickly and easily cook your squash for a delicious side dish.
Have you ever tasted spaghetti squash? It gets its name because after it’s cooked, the inside turns into beautiful, pasta-like strands. If you close your eyes, you’ll think you’re eating angel hair pasta. That’s why you’re going to love this satisfying, healthy, low carb alternative to pasta. It’s a fun, fall dish for anyone on a gluten-free, paleo, or vegetarian diet.
Have a happy and healthy week!
P.S. If you enjoy the video, please share this post with your friends. 💕
Also, please give it a “Like” on YouTube and say “hi” in the comments. Thanks!
Like this video? Pin it!
This post is linked to Gluten Free Fridays
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017