Hello, friends! I have some exciting news to share with you! For a limited time this week, our iPad game for gluten free kids is free to download from the App store. We’d love for you to grab a copy and share the word.
Our iPad game, Bouncy’s Great Gluten Free Adventure, is designed to help you train your kids to eat gluten free. Those of us who have children diagnosed with Celiac Disease have experienced the heartbreak the illness brings. Fortunately, we also know that our children can heal and enjoy a healthy life by maintaining a strict gluten-free diet. However, such a diet comes with its own set of challenges. Though at home we can monitor what our children eat, when they are away from home at birthday parties or other activities, children may need to be responsible for their own food choices. By playing Bouncy’s Great Gluten-Free Adventure, kids learn to be aware of what they eat, and they also learn that eating gluten free can be fun. 🙂
In this one-player game, you travel through the game maze, finding food for Bouncy to eat. In order to earn points, make sure Bouncy only eats gluten-free food. If you select the wrong foods, you will lose points. Earn enough points to win medals and be invited to Bouncy’s gluten-free birthday party and other events. The game focuses on learning by repetition, teaching the importance of always checking the ingredients to make sure your meal is gluten-free.
This app is the result of many hours of programming by my tech-savvy son, Michael. He has maintained a gluten-free diet since childhood and understands how children with Celiac Disease can feel “different” because they are not able to eat the same foods as their friends. His game helps children think positively about eating gluten-free, fosters good eating habits, and empowers them to take an assertive role in managing their own diet.
- Easy to play! This game can easily be picked up and played by young kids from ages 6-8 (although we think it’s fun for all ages 😉 )
- Fast paced with Self-Esteem Building Achievement Awards! This game is designed to be fun and engaging for kids. Children are rewarded for choosing to eat gluten-free, and awards are quickly won in each level.
- Entertaining graphics, music, and sound effects! The gaming experience is enhanced by upbeat music and fun sound effects.
- FREE ON THE APP STORE THIS WEEK!
If you would like to help us out in spreading the word about the game, here are some ideas:
- Leave a review or rating in the App Store if you enjoy the game.
- Tell your friends and family who follow a gluten-free diet!
- Share it on Facebook or Twitter or mention it on your blog.
Thanks for your support and for being a part of our mission to spread awareness about gluten intolerance and Celiac disease. We hope our game will make following a gluten-free diet fun for the entire family.
BOUNCY’S GREAT GLUTEN FREE ADVENTURE! IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON THE APP STORE. DOWNLOAD THE GAME TODAY BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW:
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017
- Pan-Seared Scallops With Beurre Blanc Sauce - May 27, 2017
- Healthy Bacon and Potato Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette - May 11, 2017
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017