Gluten-Free Pizza In 5 Easy Steps
Following a gluten free diet, does not mean giving up your traditional pizza night. However, poor tasting, dry crumbling or chewy crust ruins the pizza experience and makes you feel like throwing in the towel.
Against The Grain has a wonderful frozen three cheese crust that enhances the taste of your pizza so you can delight once again on pizza night or any time.
Watch my video and learn how to make a quick and easy delicious gluten free pizza!
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Ladle sauce around the pizza shell.
- Cover with cheese and your favorite toppings.
- If shell is frozen, bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- If crust is thawed, bake 8-10 minutes.
- For a crispy crust, bake directly on rack or on pizza stone.
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017