Fill your home with the wonderful aroma of gluten free pumpkin crisp baking in the oven. It’s a great tasting alternative to traditional pumpkin pie. Indeed, the delicious pecan topping makes it a hit with everyone.
Gluten free pumpkin crisp is the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving gathering. Your guests will not believe it’s gluten free.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then pour into the greased baking pan. Cover with gluten free yellow cake mix and sprinkle with pecans. Finally, drizzle with the melted butter. Bake until the top is brown, about 1 hour. Let cool completely on a rack. Then refrigerate for up to one day. Serve cold or at room temperature topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017