It’s the day after Thanksgiving, and we’re looking for creative ways to enjoy all of that leftover turkey. You can make many different kinds of sandwiches with gluten free bread. Some of our favorites are Udi’s bread, Against the grain rolls, Joan’s bagels, and the newest favorite: The Paleo Bread. Here is a delicious recipe idea for gluten free hot open turkey sandwiches.
Heat gravy in a skillet until bubbly. Add slices of turkey to the gravy. Cook until meat is heated through.
Arrange two slices of bread on each plate and spoon gravy on top.
Then, top with turkey and more gravy. Yum.
- 1 lb leftover turkey meat, sliced
- ½ cup gluten free gravy
- 4 slices of gluten free bread
- Heat gravy in a skillet until bubbly. Add slices of turkey to the gravy. Cook until meat is heated through. Arrange two slices of bread on each plate and spoon gravy on top.Then, top with turkey and more gravy.
More leftover turkey sandwich ideas
Turkey panini Layer roast turkey and swiss cheese on Udi’s bread, spread with pesto sauce, then grill or cook in a panini press until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
Turkey on a roll Slice open delicious Against the grain gluten free rolls, pop in the toaster and spread with butter, sprinkle with garlic powder and add turkey slices ( if you prefer, spread with mayonnaise)
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017