Bouncing Around with Bouncy: Pizza in the Park
We’ve just published a very special animated film for kids who follow a gluten free diet!
In this first episode, Bouncy learns the hard way that he must always ask for gluten free food when ordering in a restaurant. However, he also finds out that gluten free food can be absolutely delicious.
Whether you have a child who has recently been diagnosed with celiac disease or one who already eats gluten free, we hope they’ll enjoy the adventures of Bouncy!
Please leave a comment if you enjoy the video,
and share if you or someone you know eats gluten free.
Learn more about celiac disease here.
You may click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes on this blog!
I am extremely blessed by your participation and promotion
of joyful gluten free living.
Click Like on the sidebar to join my Facebook fan page.
My Gluten Free Recipe Book App showcases all of the recipes available on our website so you can easily access the recipes when picking up ingredients at the grocery store. Click the download button on the sidebar.
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017