How To Make Espresso In A Traditional Moka Pot
My son Peter and I have been working on making a series of gluten free cooking videos. We just published our first video: How To Make Espresso In A Traditional Moka Pot. In this video, we show you how to make espresso in a traditional Moka pot, like those used in Europe and South America. It really does make the most delicious cup of espresso.
The very first cup of espresso was invented in Milan in the early 20th century. The word espresso means coffee that is brewed expressly for each individual customer. Today, espresso bars are not only a common sight in Italy, but also all throughout the world. And no wonder. The strong little cup of coffee is absolutely delicious and an exquisite addition to any dessert. And best of all, of course, espresso is naturally gluten free.
It’s a cinch to make espresso at home in a traditional moka pot.
If you’re looking for more gluten free dishes, click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes!
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017