When I was growing up, there was a wholesale bakery on Main Street in my hometown where you could buy fresh baked bread. If you passed by early in the morning, you would not be able to resist stopping in for a loaf of bread that was still warm from the oven. Joan’s gluten free Italian bread always reminds me of that bakery beginning with the fresh baked smell which fills our home while it is in the oven and ending with amazing fresh baked taste.
There are 3 small loaves of frozen dough in each package which you may simply bake and serve as dinner appetizers with butter.
Another way is to layer a mouthwatering Italian combo of capicola, genoa salami, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar.
Easy directions to bake
Joan’s gluten free Italian bread at home:
1. Defrost overnight in the fridge, on the counter or in the microwave for 8 minutes on low.
2. Let dough rise slightly.
3. Bake in pre-heated 425℉ oven for 20-25 minutes.
If you’re looking for more gluten free dishes, click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes!
My Gluten Free Recipe Book App showcases all of the recipes available on our website so you can easily access the recipes when picking up ingredients at the grocery store. Click the download button on the sidebar.
What kind of sandwich will you create with Joan’s fresh baked Italian bread? Go ahead, it’s gluten free. Please stay and share your recipe in the comments section below.
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017