Gluten Free Chicken Dumplings are from Feel Good Foods. They use antibiotic free and hormone free chicken, no GMO, no MSG, no preservatives and no artificial flavors. Now, I like that. Chicken dumplings are perfect for a complete lunch and children love them. They are reminiscent of Asian wontons, but the best thing about them is: they are gluten free.
I suppose they would be delicious in chicken soup, but I haven’t had the chance yet to try them that way because they disappear so fast every time I make them. (They are easy enough for the children to make on their own, as well.)
Gluten Free Chicken Dumplings easy to follow directions:
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tblsp oil to a non-stick pan
- Bring water to a boil, place dumplings in flat side down.
- Cover and reduce to medium heat until water completely evaporates and dumplings brown on the bottom
- Total cooking time 12- 14 minutes
These are easy to make and you can trust Feel Good Foods for wholesome ingredients. I always keep a box in the freezer.
If you’re looking for more gluten free dishes, click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes!
Do you have a favorite prepared food in your freezer? Please leave your comment below.
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017
- Pan-Seared Scallops With Beurre Blanc Sauce - May 27, 2017
- Healthy Bacon and Potato Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette - May 11, 2017
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017