I call this smoothie Radiant Skin Smoothie because I add chia seeds that are packed with essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 oils that will make your skin glow like never before! Non-gluten chia seeds are one of the superfoods that will not only give you radiant skin, but your hair and nails will look amazing too. I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them.
- ½ cup organic Blueberries
- 1 frozen organic banana (optional)
- 1 organic apple
- handful of organic lettuce
- 1 stalk organic celery
- handful of organic spinach
- 1 tblsp. organic chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 3 cups
Please leave your comments below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017