I call this smoothie Radiant Skin Smoothie because I add chia seeds that are packed with essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 oils that will make your skin glow like never before! Non-gluten chia seeds are one of the superfoods that will not only give you radiant skin, but your hair and nails will look amazing too. I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them.
- ½ cup organic Blueberries
- 1 frozen organic banana (optional)
- 1 organic apple
- handful of organic lettuce
- 1 stalk organic celery
- handful of organic spinach
- 1 tblsp. organic chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 3 cups
Please leave your comments below.
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017