Cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic are excellent remedies for inflammation that causes pain. The remainder of the ingredients in this drink hold a storehouse of nutrients. So if your joints are aching today, whip up this joint soothing smoothie. I use my Vitamix blender and it’s ready in an instant.
- 2 medium organic carrots
- 1 handful organic spinach
- 2 leaves organic lacinto kale
- 1 stalk organic celery
- ½ organic beet
- 1 handful organic parsley
- ½ organic cucumber
- 1-2 cloves organic garlic
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients except cayenne pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Now add a dash of cayenne pepper to the bottom of your glass before pouring in 8 oz. portion of the smoothie. Then stir.
- Yields 24 oz.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken Alfredo - November 4, 2017
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017