Cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic are excellent remedies for inflammation that causes pain. The remainder of the ingredients in this drink hold a storehouse of nutrients. So if your joints are aching today, whip up this joint soothing smoothie. I use my Vitamix blender and it’s ready in an instant.
- 2 medium organic carrots
- 1 handful organic spinach
- 2 leaves organic lacinto kale
- 1 stalk organic celery
- ½ organic beet
- 1 handful organic parsley
- ½ organic cucumber
- 1-2 cloves organic garlic
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients except cayenne pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Now add a dash of cayenne pepper to the bottom of your glass before pouring in 8 oz. portion of the smoothie. Then stir.
- Yields 24 oz.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017