Gluten Free Quick Chicken and Peppers is ready in just 10 minutes. That’s right, I said 10 minutes. So if you’ve had one of those days and forgot to start dinner, this delicious recipe will save the day.
I use Mrs. Dash seasoning. It does not contain gluten. It is produced on a gluten-free manufacturing line, but they don’t label it gluten free because it is not manufactured in a gluten-free facility so they can’t guarantee there is no cross contamination. That being said, my mother used to use it and I love the blend of seasonings. I think you will, too.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds
thinsliced chicken,cut into strips
- 3 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
tblsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add chicken strips, peppers, onion,
mushroomsand seasonings. Stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
I appreciate your comments. Do you have any quick recipes like this? Please leave a comment below.
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017