I love when my daughter and I cook together. We enjoy trying out new recipes and sharing the cooking tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the years. The best part, of course, is spending time together. Sometimes she plays a favorite music CD for me while we cook, and sometimes we just talk. It’s a great way to have fun together and catch up on each other’s lives.
Recently we discovered Glutino Gluten Free Bagel Chips. They are delicious plain or you can spread some cream cheese on them for a delightful snack. My daughter discovered a recipe for Gluten Free Bruschetta right on the box. Mmm, these make a wonderful hors d’oeuvre before dinner.
- 1 box Glutino Bagel Chips
- 3 organic tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. organic basil, chopped
- 2½ tsp. organic olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the bagel chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture onto the bagel chips.
- Set broiler to low. Place in the oven for 3 minutes. (Note: the recipe on the box says Preheat broiler to high and broil for 7-10 minutes, but be careful not to burn them; my daughter's were ready in 3 minutes). Serve warm.
Do you enjoy cooking with your family? Leave your comments in the box below.
This recipe was featured in my VEG BOX~TOMATOES
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017