The cucumbers in my garden are ready for harvest, at least two per day. They are so delicious right off the vine.
Today, I am blending half of a cucumber in a smoothie with some kale, an apple, carrot and yogurt. It is a simple, creamy treat that is ready in minutes. Sweet.
- 2 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- 1 organic carrot
- ½ organic cucumber
- 1 organic apple
- ½ cup french vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017