The cucumbers in my garden are ready for harvest, at least two per day. They are so delicious right off the vine.
Today, I am blending half of a cucumber in a smoothie with some kale, an apple, carrot and yogurt. It is a simple, creamy treat that is ready in minutes. Sweet.
- 2 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- 1 organic carrot
- ½ organic cucumber
- 1 organic apple
- ½ cup french vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
More about Vitamix:
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017