It’s the bacon that makes this side dish irresistible. Bacon, Corn and Zucchini Sauté is the perfect choice for your next potluck dinner. It will go quick.
I start with wholesome ingredients like Applegate organic Sunday bacon because it doesn’t contain any nitrites or chemical preservatives. The corn is organic so there’s no worry about GMOs. And the zucchini is fresh from my garden. You can’t beat that just picked flavor.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Remove bacon to a plate, chop and set aside.
- Add corn, zucchini and onion to the bacon grease in the skillet. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Season with a dash of pepper, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon. Stir and serve immediately.
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017
- 6 Gluten Free Game Day Recipes for March Madness - March 29, 2017
- Sunchokes Are the Healthy Vegetable You’re Probably Not Eating - March 23, 2017
- Skinny Low Carb Taco Bowls - March 5, 2017
- Baby Bok Choy With Sweet and Tangy Sauce - February 18, 2017