It’s the bacon that makes this side dish irresistible. Bacon, Corn and Zucchini Sauté is the perfect choice for your next potluck dinner. It will go quick.
I start with wholesome ingredients like Applegate organic Sunday bacon because it doesn’t contain any nitrites or chemical preservatives. The corn is organic so there’s no worry about GMOs. And the zucchini is fresh from my garden. You can’t beat that just picked flavor.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Remove bacon to a plate, chop and set aside.
- Add corn, zucchini and onion to the bacon grease in the skillet. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Season with a dash of pepper, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon. Stir and serve immediately.
- Sunchokes Are the Healthy Vegetable You’re Probably Not Eating - March 23, 2017
- Skinny Low Carb Taco Bowls - March 5, 2017
- Baby Bok Choy With Sweet and Tangy Sauce - February 18, 2017
- Salisbury Steak With Homemade Gravy - February 8, 2017
- Amazing Slow Cooker Pot Roast You’ve Got To Try - January 27, 2017