It’s the bacon that makes this side dish irresistible. Bacon, Corn and Zucchini Sauté is the perfect choice for your next potluck dinner. It will go quick.
I start with wholesome ingredients like Applegate organic Sunday bacon because it doesn’t contain any nitrites or chemical preservatives. The corn is organic so there’s no worry about GMOs. And the zucchini is fresh from my garden. You can’t beat that just picked flavor.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Remove bacon to a plate, chop and set aside.
- Add corn, zucchini and onion to the bacon grease in the skillet. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Season with a dash of pepper, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon. Stir and serve immediately.
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017