Once we removed the gluten from our diets, we found that raw food packed with natural enzymes and nutrients helped the body to heal. Raw organic healthy foods are not cooked, processed, microwaved, irradiated, genetically engineered, or exposed to pesticides or herbicides. It has been so easy to quickly blend whole foods with the Vitamix; a welcome addition to our kitchen.
We love our Vitamix. We make all kinds of delicious smoothies. They are easy on the digestion while incorporating healing nutrients and fibers in a creamy drink. The Vitamix blender is super high-powered, creating super-smoothies in minutes. And, did you know that you could make steaming hot soups and frozen desserts in the Vitamix too? And clean up is super fast.
Here is Our Favorite Green Smoothie recipe.
- 2 medium organic carrots
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 1 organic gala apple
- 4 organic strawberries
- ½ organic avacado
- 4 organic kale leaves
- 2 cups filtered water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.
You can order your Vitamix at the Vitamix store online and get FREE standard shipping with this exclusive coupon code: 06-008595.
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017
- Pan-Seared Scallops With Beurre Blanc Sauce - May 27, 2017
- Healthy Bacon and Potato Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette - May 11, 2017
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017