Indeed, skillet beef and gluten free noodles is an instant favorite with kids (and grownups will love it too). It works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. We’ve dubbed this recipe “elbows & meat.” Enjoy!
- Season beef with minced onion and salt and brown in a skillet. Drain.
- Stir gluten free gravy mix and bouillon cubes in 3 cups of cold water; then add to skillet.
- Continuously stir over medium-high heat to thicken gravy about 2 minutes (the bouillon will not dissolve completely until hot).
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta a la dente according to package directions.
- Combine and heat through while the elbows absorb the gravy. For a healthy twist, serve on a bed of lettuce.
- 7 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Incredibly Flavorful - October 1, 2017
- Recipe Book App Updates! - August 22, 2017
- How to make Mini Spinach Pies With Cauliflower Crusts - August 11, 2017
- One-Pan Chicken And Peppers - August 7, 2017
- Super Low Carb Cottage Pie With Cauliflower Mash - July 29, 2017