Indeed, skillet beef and gluten free noodles is an instant favorite with kids (and grownups will love it too). It works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. We’ve dubbed this recipe “elbows & meat.” Enjoy!
- Season beef with minced onion and salt and brown in a skillet. Drain.
- Stir gluten free gravy mix and bouillon cubes in 3 cups of cold water; then add to skillet.
- Continuously stir over medium-high heat to thicken gravy about 2 minutes (the bouillon will not dissolve completely until hot).
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta a la dente according to package directions.
- Combine and heat through while the elbows absorb the gravy. For a healthy twist, serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017
- 6 Gluten Free Game Day Recipes for March Madness - March 29, 2017
- Sunchokes Are the Healthy Vegetable You’re Probably Not Eating - March 23, 2017
- Skinny Low Carb Taco Bowls - March 5, 2017
- Baby Bok Choy With Sweet and Tangy Sauce - February 18, 2017