Indeed, skillet beef and gluten free noodles is an instant favorite with kids (and grownups will love it too). It works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. We’ve dubbed this recipe “elbows & meat.” Enjoy!
- Season beef with minced onion and salt and brown in a skillet. Drain.
- Stir gluten free gravy mix and bouillon cubes in 3 cups of cold water; then add to skillet.
- Continuously stir over medium-high heat to thicken gravy about 2 minutes (the bouillon will not dissolve completely until hot).
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta a la dente according to package directions.
- Combine and heat through while the elbows absorb the gravy. For a healthy twist, serve on a bed of lettuce.
- 6 Low-Carb Lunches You Can Bring To Work - June 23, 2017
- 9 Whole 30 Recipes That Aren’t Chicken Or Fish - June 10, 2017
- Pan-Seared Scallops With Beurre Blanc Sauce - May 27, 2017
- Healthy Bacon and Potato Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette - May 11, 2017
- Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review - April 10, 2017