Indeed, skillet beef and gluten free noodles is an instant favorite with kids (and grownups will love it too). It works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. We’ve dubbed this recipe “elbows & meat.” Enjoy!
- Season beef with minced onion and salt and brown in a skillet. Drain.
- Stir gluten free gravy mix and bouillon cubes in 3 cups of cold water; then add to skillet.
- Continuously stir over medium-high heat to thicken gravy about 2 minutes (the bouillon will not dissolve completely until hot).
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta a la dente according to package directions.
- Combine and heat through while the elbows absorb the gravy. For a healthy twist, serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash - December 5, 2017
- Gift Picks For Your Favorite Health Nut - December 2, 2017
- 12 Nutritious Soups and Side Dishes To Grace Your Holiday Table - November 15, 2017